"Preparing for your Degree Show (23–27 February) is a week of FREE events and workshops at sites across the university to help you make the most of your exhibition.
Experts from across the University have assembled a series of events and workshops to create a practical guide to putting on your show, promoting yourself and making money.
Hear top tips from industry speakers and graduates who have been there and done it, to help make putting on your show a whole lot easier.
Open to all Arts London students.
Book now for events and workshops including:
• Practical networking skills
• Exhibiting your work online
• Time management
• Making money from your show
• How to protect your work
• One-to-one advice on pricing your work
• How to write a press release
• Future careers
• Tips from collectors
• How to keep your audience happy
Go to www.arts.ac.uk/yourdegreeshow for more information and to book."
Might be useful if we attended these.