Thursday 15 January 2009

ART

Hi All,

Yesterday when I was walking home I discovered this gallery
http://www.roa-galleria.com/index.html

I think the space is great for us,
It's spread out over 3 floors, it has a kitchen, bathroom and tonnes of hanging space plus it's in a prime location!

They told me that they publicise the exhibition in newspapers and on their website they also invite their extensive contact list.

They also man it, hang the stuff and maintain everything for £4000 a week, that's just £160 between 25 people!

I think we should act fast and book a place as soon as we can so we know what we're dealing with and to avoid disappointment if a space that we want is unavailable!

also, I am not sure if you guys have my e-mail: it' hboden@ymail.com just in case, keep me in the loop!


Harley

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good, but I am not sure I can afford to part with £160, if we can get sponsorship, this would be amazing!

    Kylee

    ReplyDelete